Embracing Voluntary Worksite Benefits
6/21/2017 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Jeremy Halter, Allstate Benefits
Jeremy Halter has 15 years of experience in the employee benefits arena, including sales of group ancillary products and other worksite products and solutions.
Gain an understanding of voluntary worksite benefits and how these products can improve enrollment solutions, employee satisfaction, and ROI.
HR professionals are often tasked with the responsibility of employee benefits, including but not limited to product offering, enrollment solutions, product expertise, administrator, and working with their benefits broker or consultant. This presentation will offer expertise when utilizing voluntary worksite benefits. With various distribution strategies in the market from insurance carriers, there are many options and solutions to be explored to meet the needs of a company's associates.
- What voluntary worksite benefits are.
- The most common voluntary worksite benefits.
- Relevance of these products in your employee benefits offerings.
- How voluntary benefits products can help with employee satisfaction and ROI.
- Tips for how to work with a benefits broker.
1330 E Douglas
Wichita KS, 67214